This site is now archived. Please visit the eduPERT Wiki for latest information on eduPERT
How to join
To become a registered member of the federated PERT, simply contact
with the following information:
- Official name of your organisation.
- A brief description of your organisation’s purpose.
- The URL of your organisation’s public website.
- Proposed name of your PERT, e.g. “X University PERT”.
- Public contact details for the PERT (email, website or telephone #).
- Private contact details for the PERT (these will not be made public).
- Name and contact details (telephone and email) of the PERT manager.
- Primary language of the PERT, and any other languages spoken.